Liftmaster 8355 (412 KB)
Liftmaster 8355 Flip Book (2931 KB)
Announcing our better, smarter new LiftMaster® 8355 garage door opener. This unit replaces the 3280. All the features that made the 3280 a best seller are here. Plus, we’ve added exciting innovations that simplify the installation process and a sleek new design to make the 8355 more appealing to your customers.
Consumers use smartphones to do everything from paying bills, to shopping, to booking travel. LiftMaster® is keeping pace with this growing trend with MyQ® technology. LiftMaster’s MyQ works with any smartphone, tablet or computer to keep up with your customers’ busy, on-the-go lifestyle. It’s smart, it’s convenient, and it’s available with the better, smarter new MyQ-enabled 8355.
- MyQ® technology enables your customers to securely monitor and control their garage door opener and houselights with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device so that your customers always know the status of their garage door and houselights.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- P3™ Motors from LiftMaster® are reliable, durable and powerful – designed specifically for your customers’ needs.
- 1/2 HP motor with belt drive system provides quiet, reliable and maintenance free performance.
- Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) provides super quiet, smooth operation year after year.
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Lifetime motor and belt warranty. 1-year parts warranty.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your customer’s household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for them.
- PosiLock® locks down a garage door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ technology or Timer-to-Close.
- The Protector System® has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening, automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.
- Manual release handle in the event of a power failure.
- Auto Force adapts to weather and changing environmental conditions ensuring optimal performance and eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Electronic Limit Settings – allows for faster installation.
- Maintenance Alert allows an alert to be set so that customers know when their opener is due for service increasing opportunities for repeat business.
3-Button Remote Control (893LM)
Allows your customers to control up to three openers, gates or MyQ-enabled light devices.
Multi-Function Control Panel® (882LM)
Enables your customers to turn garage door opener lights on and off from inside the garage.
Ceiling Mount (195LM)
Hide the wires and cords and give your customer’s garage the style it’s been missing with this sleek ceiling mount. Works in most standard garages.
Garage and Gate Monitor (829LM)
Enables your customers to monitor and close up to four garage doors or gates from any room in their house.
LiftMaster® Internet Gateway (828LM)
Connect MyQ-enabled garage door opener and accessories to the Internet with this device.
To reduce the risk of injury to persons - When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must be installed with sectional doors.
- Lifetime motor and belt warranty
- 1 Year Parts Warranty